Pittsburgh's only home for classic and modern console and arcade games, pinball, tabletop, and virtual reality.
Betsy's ice cream is made from the finest milk & cream from Pittsburgh-area farms, hand-crafted in Mount Lebanon and delivered weekly.
Hand-crafted ice cream starts with a custom-blended, hormone-free, all-natural base and adds the freshest ingredients available.
With hundreds of options available from Betsy's, we're always changing up our flavors, but you can count on us having sugar-free, fat-free and vegan options.
visit betsy's website
Sprinkles are free!
Pick any ice cream and any soda to make your own custom float. If we like it, we might put it on the menu!
custom shakes $6.75
Don't see what you want on our shake list? Use any ice cream and up to two mix-ins or syrups to make your own creation!
Basic Shakes - $4.50
• Chocolate • Vanilla • Strawberry • Salted Caramel • Peanut Butter • Espresso • Coconut • Birthday Cake • Peppermint • Creamsicle • Cherry-Vanilla • Chocolate-Hazelnut
Gourmet Shakes - $5.50
• Butterbeer- Inspired by Hogsmeade, a delicious mix of caramel, chocolate, butter rum, and other flavors.
• Deku Nut- Chocolate, coconut, and toffee. Tastes great, useless for stunning enemies.
• Banana Horde- Peanut butter and banana. Keep it safe from King K. Rool.
• Leia Organa- A cinnamon bun shake fit for a princess. Or a general.
• Wasteland- Delicious caramel and cinnamon. (Not an approved substitute for RadAway.)
• Wild Thornberry- This mixed berry shake is absolutely smashing!
• Rictor- Chocolate, Oreos, and marshmallow fluff combine for an earth-shatteringly good shake.
• Vine Whip- Sour green apple and sweet caramel make this shake super effective!
• Ludo- Strong and dark, but really quite sweet, with molasses, ginger, and cinnamon.
• Madame Foster- You’re not imagining it, we’ve really put the rich flavors of bananas foster into a shake.
• Paopu Fruit- One sip of this sweet pineapple-banana shake is sure to change your destiny.
Top Tier Shakes - $6.75
• Goomba- PB&J, a childhood favorite respawned as a milkshake.
• Miracle Max- Chocolate, toffee, hazelnut, and M&Ms. Have fun storming the castle!
• Launch Star- Sweet and tart lemon custard to send you into space.
• Straw Hat- This treasure of a shake has chocolate, peanut butter, and more than one Reese’s Piece.
• Dagobah- Freshly brewed matcha green tea and sweet caramel. Perfectly safe for droids.
• Yoshi’s Island- Bright tropical flavors are just the power-up you need.
• Glitch- No Game Shark needed to get your favorite peppermint mocha in shake form.
• Captain Picard- Tea. Earl Grey. Cold. Make it so, Number One.
• Edna Mode- Bold blackberry and elegant lavender. It’s fabulous, darling!
• Sombra Protocol- You don’t need to hack a terminal to gain access to this chocolate blackberry shake.
• Mustang- Snap your fingers and feel the burn of this spicy cinnamon-chocolate shake.
• Smaug- With cinnamon, ginger, and cayenne, you too can be the Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities
• Audrey II- Rose, orange blossom, and ginger. Feed your hunger.
• 1.21 Gigawatt- Four shots of espresso and enough power to send you back... to the future!
see the full menu